Want a quick and easy breakfast or dessert for Labor Day?! Try this tasty puff pastry recipe! Red, white and blue and ready to go in no time!
Store bought puff pastry
8 oz cream cheese, room temp
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tub of cool whip
Berries of your choice, I used strawberries and blueberries
Powdered sugar for dusting, optional
- Pre heat oven to 375*.
- Unroll your puff pastry onto a parchment lined pan. Use a fork to poke generous amount of holes throughout, leaving about an inch border.
- Bake pastry puff for 10-12 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Mix together cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Gently fold in the cool whip.
- Push down the center of the pastry puff. Spread out the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with fresh berries. Dust with powdered sugar right before serving.
Another cute idea is to create the flag look by placing blueberries in the upper left corner and using strawberries as stripes! Let me know if you enjoy it!
PIN for later:
#laborday #easyrecipe #recipe #puffpastry
Leave a Reply